Aadhar Payment App for merchants can be downloaded from Google Play store by searching “Aadhar Payment App” or “IDFC Aadhar Pay”. The App initially would be available only for the Android smartphones which may later be developed for Windows or Apple iOS based smartphones.
Download Aadhar Payment App
The application launch has been announced by the IDFC bank on 26th December but it is not yet available for download on play store. Once launched, it can be downloaded directly from the Google Play store. Below are the steps to download and install the IDFC Aadhar Payment App.
UPDATE: App launch has been announced, however it is not yet available for public, detailed information would be available soon.
Steps to Download Aadhar Payment App
- Visit Google Play Store at play.google.com from desktop or open the Play Store App on your android smartphone.
- In the search box on the top, search for “Aadhar Payment App”, (Exact links will be updated here after the app is launched)
- Select the “Aadhar Pay” payment app from the list after searching and hit the “Download” button.
- The app may ask for some permissions, allow it and follow the instructions on screen to download it.
- Once the app is downloaded, it will be installed on your smartphone.
After downloading and installing the IDFC Aadhar Payment App, you can connect it with the biometric scan machine and start accepting payments from customers.
The exact links to download Aadhar Payment App will be available very soon after the app is officially launched.