BHIM Aadhar Pay, Payment App can be downloaded from the Google Play Store after it is officially launched. The central government is planning to launch the BHIM Aadhar Payment App for merchants on 14th April 2017. Initially the app would be available only for the Android smartphones which may later be developed for Windows or Apple iOS based smartphones.
Download BHIM Aadhar Payment App
The application would be launched by Narendra Modi government on 14th April 2017 so it is not yet available for download on play store. Once released on Google Play Store, it can be downloaded directly using the given below steps to download and install the BHIM Aadhar Payment App.
One can try the following steps if the App is released in Play Store.
Steps to Download BHIM Aadhar Payment App
- Visit Google Play Store at play.google.com from desktop or open the Play Store App on your android smartphone.
- In the search box on the top, search for “BHIM Aadhar Payment App” or “BHIM Aadhar Pay”, (Exact links will be updated here after the app is launched)
- Select the “BHIM Aadhar Pay” payment app from the list after searching and hit the “Download” button.
- The app may ask for some permissions, allow it and follow the instructions on screen to download it.
- Once the app is downloaded, it will be installed on your smartphone.
After downloading and installing the BHIM Aadhar Pay Payment App, you can connect it with the biometric scan machine and start accepting payments from customers.
The direct links to download BHIM Aadhar Payment App will be available very soon after the app is officially launched.
However the recently launched IDFC Aadhar Pay CAN NOT be downloaded from Google Play store by searching there. But the merchants would be required to visit the bank branch for e-KYC verification after which a link to download Aadhar Payment App would be sent to the registered mobile number of merchant.
LATEST UPDATE: As per the information on IDFC website, the Aadhar payment app would be provided by the bank staff only.
Aadhar Payment App Download Link
To download the Aadhar Payment App, the merchant would be required to visit the nearest IDFC Bank Branch and have his account e-KYC verified. Once the account is KYC enabled, an SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number of the merchant using which the Aadhar Pay app can be downloaded on any basic android smartphone. This phone is connected to a STQC certified Aadhaar biometric reader.